TBDLimo, and limousine Service Policies
Our billing policies are subjected to certain terms and conditions. Regarding payment of bills, customers can shell out the expenses via credit cards or by cash. TBDLimo accepts payments from Master Charge, American Express, Visa and Discover. This is just to render convenience to our esteemed customers and allow them enough options for paying their due amount.
As per charges are concerned, it is all inclusive of costs incurred during provision of transportation services. However, this will not be restricted to tolls, Fuel Surcharge, trip expenses, gratuity, parking and Limousine price.
We add an extra charge of $25.00 on the receipts of clients who fail to pay us within 25 days from the date of invoice. This policy has been framed since we expect and value timely payments from our respected customers.
We levy no charges on cancellations made two hours prior to your pickup time. We will forward our best efforts to fulfil all your requirements in time, but we don’t take the responsibility if your passenger flights are delayed, missed, diverted or cancelled for any unforeseen incidents. You can absolutely rely on us for all your needs and we are ready to accept instances like long wait time, re-bookings and late cancellations in return for fees. However, we will ensure that these never detriment the reservations of other esteemed clients.
If you fail to show up at the designated pickup location then you will be liable for the full expense, apart from the cost of Limo to airport, inclusive of tolls, parking bills and other charges. However, in case you are unable to locate your chauffeur on that exact site then communicate with us at 973-510-1955. If you are unable to oblige with the mentioned condition and leave the pickup point without informing us, then you will be liable for no-show fees.
We monitor only the arrival timings of commercial flights but do not keep a track of private aviation or trains. Based on it, we allow a grace period for every flight arrival:
- 45 minutes for international flights
- 30 minutes on domestic aviation
- 10 minutes on FBO private jets
- 10 minutes residential and office pickup
As soon as your flight lands, your chauffeur will be ready to greet you at the airport terminal, shove your luggage inside your chosen deluxe vehicle and take you to your appointed location. However, in case your allotted wait time exceeds, following charges will be incurred:
- $2.00/minute on outsized vehicles (Buses, vans,)
- $1.50/minute on SUVs
- $1.00/minute on Sedans
We charge additional amounts on stops en route, the rates being:
- $25.00 for buses, Van and SUVs
- $20.00 for vans, Sedans
In essence, we charge on all stops that are not included en route to the final destination.
Following are the extra charges incurred on a Limo ride to airport or shuttle rides to airport or even other casual rides for a night out:
- $10.00 on boosters and child seats
- $20.00 on trips scheduled between 11:00pm-5:00 am
- $25.00 on reservations made on holidays:
- Easter Sunday
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve past 4 pm
- New Year’s Day
- New Year’s Eve past 4 pm
- Memorial Day
- Labour Day
Keeping all this in mind, book your Limousine, SUVs or Sedans to embark on your journey, be it a ride to airport, corporate meetings or informal outings.
Lost and Found Policy
TBDLimo will try its best to retrieve items lost on your rented airport shuttle. However, we are not to blame for stolen or lost belongings.
Special Amenities Policy
We will try our best to make you feel special, be it through servings of bottled water, soft drinks, ice. However, we expect our clients to agree to certain conditions. We strictly disregard consumption of alcoholic drinks, illegal drugs whereas strongly favour using of seat belts en route.
There are certain miscellaneous policies that we take heed of:
- We are strictly against the use of illegal drugs while travelling in our plush vehicles
- We anticipate our clients to maintain the passenger capacity while travelling
- We give our chauffeurs the right to terminate their Limousine service NJ, NY or Pennsylvania without delay if they feel threatened or is a victim of misconduct from our esteemed clients
- Be it inadvertently or intentionally, client and their party shall be held accountable for any damage caused to the luxurious airport transfer cars
- A client shall be liable for an extra charge of $100.00 or even more if he/she is the cause for any vehicle damage
- No less than $300.00 will have to be paid by the customer on throwing up inside/outside the airport town car
- A sum equivalent to the cost of the carpet shall be charged for replacement purpose if it necessitates
- Before going off on a ride, the minors present in the car will have to provide the chauffeurs with their parents’ contact number. This rule is only for their safety so that in case of drug use and underage drinking, our drivers can immediately terminate the service without any refunds and inform it to their guardians. However, we promise to leave them in the nearest possible location.